White Spiti Expedition
Spiti Valley, nestled in the Trans-Himalayan region of Himachal Pradesh, is a remote and captivating destination known for its rugged landscapes, ancient monasteries, and Tibetan Buddhist culture. Located at a high altitude, it offers breathtaking views of barren mountains, deep valleys, and a cold desert. The valley is dotted with ancient monasteries that highlight the rich Buddhist heritage of the region. Visitors can immerse themselves in the unique Tibetan Buddhist culture, explore remote villages, and engage in adventure activities like trekking and camping.
- All Hotel & camping stay
- 7 Dinner & 7 Breakfast
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi
- All Sightseeing
- Tour Guide
- Medical Support
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Meals during Transportation (Lunch)
- Expenses of personal nature Expenses raised due to any road blockage or natural calamity
- A warm welcome by our team at the Departure point at ISBT Kashmiri gate.
- Departure from Delhi to Shimla in the evening by 7, Have a pit stop for dinner during the journey.
- An overnight journey from Delhi to Shimla.
- Reach Shimla in the morning& freshen up at ISBT.
- Have a light breakfast & start driving for Chitkul, popularly known as the last inhabited village near the INDO TIBETAN Border.
- Reach Chitkul in the evening.
- Travel Time: 7 Hrs.
- Sightseeing: Hindustan’s akhri dabha, Mathi devi temple & Indo tibtean checkpost.
- Have dinner and overnight stay in Hotel.
- Hotel Name: Elish & Retreat
- After exploring Chitkul we drive towards Nako ,located at the baseof the Kinnaur Kailash Range.
- Travel Time: 150 KMS - 4.30 HRs
- The maior attraction of this route is that it have many rock cut natural caves.
- Sightseeing: Nako lake, View Ponit, Apple orchads & oldest monestry
- Enjoy your stay at Nako. Small & peaceful village of Kinnaur.
- Hotel name: Tanghaa House Nako
- After Breakfast, we will depart for Dhankar.
- En route to Tabo, we will visit the scenic Tabo meditation caves.
- After this, we drive past Sumdo, entering Spiti Valley towards the village Giu.
- You'll see 500-Yrs Old Mummy in Gui Monastery.
- After seeing these locations we will move towards Dhankar village. Traditional mud houses is the speciality of this village.
- Enjoy your dinner at Hotel Mochilero Ostello.
- After Breakfast, first explore Dhankar village and cover Dhankar Monastery which offers a spectacular view of the confluence of Spiti and Pin river.
- We first visit the Tailing hanging bridge and then the beautiful Hamlet of Mud- the last motorable village of the PinValley.
- Later we will move to Kaza. Overnight stay at Kaza.
- Sightseeing: Kibber village & Chicham bridge
- Hotel Name: 7 pine, Kaza
- After Breakfast, we will cover the famous spots of the Spiti valley. The day includes the sightseeing of Hikkim Village - Post office, Komic which is the highest village & Langza (Highest Buddist statue)
- Later will spend-some time at Key Monastery.
- Come back to Kaza by evening, Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel only.
- Hotel: 7 Pine, Kaza
- Post Breakfast, we start tracing our steps back towards Shimla.
- In our return journey we will take our firt halt at Kalpa, which is located in Kinnaur district.
- Sightseeing: Sucide point & old monastery
- Stay at Mountain Explorers campsite, Kalpa.
- Enjoy bonefire along with memorable experience of trip.
- Dinner at campsite.
- Wake up in the morning& after breakfast start your journeyfor the day.
- From Kalpa we'll drive back to shimla by 4 PM and enjoy some amazing views.
- Our cab will drop you at ISBT Shimla.
- AC semi sleeper volvo for Delhi will depart from the same place.
- Reach Delhi Kashmiri gat or ISBT bus stand by 7 in the morning.
- Depart to your desired destination with sweet memories.