You can usually visit this website, without revealing, personal data, unless you choose to provide such information. We collect information from you when registering on our website, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mobile number or other details to assist you with your experience.
We may use the data we collect from you to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of tour package and offer in which you are interested in. And also we use the information to follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone enquiries). Any personal data collected shall be used only for the declared purpose and shall not be shared with any other public/private organization.
Some of our web pages use “cookies” in order that we can better serve you with customized data when you come to our website. Cookies are identifiers which a website will send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You’ll be able to set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The data we collect and analyze is used to enhance our service to you.
Mountain Explorers will take appropriate steps to protect the data you share with us. Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a restricted number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the data confidential. We implement a variety of security measures once a user enters, submits, or accesses their data to maintain the protection of your personal information.
Thank you for using https://mountainexplorers.ind.in
Booking of a Tour
For booking of tour we would require 30% of total tour cost as an advance payment to proceed with hotel bookings etc. Apart from the 30% tour cost we would also need full amount for air / train ticket bookings that are required to be issued. After we receive advance payment we will proceed with hotel bookings and start making necessary arrangements for your tour and keep you updated. After confirmation of hotels etc we will mail you status of booking and then you will need to pay another 20% of the tour cost at this point. Balance 50% should be paid before 45 days of arrival (commencement of tour)
** During the peak season of Christmas and New Year (20 Dec to 05 Jan), 100% payment is required to confirm the booking.
Amendments in Booked Tour
We do not encourage changes in the confirmed arrangements, however due to some reasons if you need to make some amendments in tour already booked, we will try to do all possible changes depending on hotel / train / flight availability along with their cancellation charges. Please note that the changes will be subject to certain minimum amendment and will incur administration charges.
Cancellation of a Booked Tour
We would not suggest to cancel your tour, however sometimes this could happen and there could be valid reason for cancellation. Cancellation must be notified in writing through email.
Depending on date and time when we receive your intimation of cancellation, following charges would be applicable.
- If cancellation is made before 60 Days or more before arrival – 20% of tour cost + Cost of Non Refundable services like flight / jungle safari etc.
- If cancellation is made before 30 to 60 Days or more before arrival – 30% of tour cost + Cost of Non Refundable services like flight / jungle safari etc.
- If cancellation is made before 15 to 30 Days or more before arrival – 50% of tour cost + Cost of Non Refundable services like flight / jungle safari etc.
- If cancellation is within 15 days prior to arrival – No Refund
- Cancellation of Flight Tickets / Train Tickets: Flight Tickets booked through us are non-refundable. Name change and date change could be possible as per airline policy and charges. No refund from our side for any flight cancelled or delayed. This would be as per our airline policy.
- Wildlife safaris booked into any of Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable. No changes of date is possible or adjusted in future booking.
In addition to this, note that special train journeys such as, Palace on Wheels, Golden Chariot. Refunds as per their policy.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions:
- During peak seasons (Between 20th December and 10th January travel dates) the above cancellation policy shall not be applicable. Furthermore, some hotels like Taj Group / Oberoi Group or other Luxury hotel, they may ask for a nonrefundable deposit while booking them. In such bookings your refund will be restricted to the limited amount depending on that hotel’s or service providers’ policy.
- Mountain Explorers is not responsible for any for refunds for unused accommodations missed meals and air lines cancellation during tour.
- Allotment of room type is subject to availability at the sole discretion of the hotel.
1) Online Payments via Gateway: Transacting online with a credit card at our website is even. We do not retain your credit card details. There is 2% bank charges for amount you pay. This need to be added or settled in final payment
2) Payments can be made through direct Bank remittances to our Bankers. Bank details would be mailed you when you require to make payment.
Other Terms and Conditions
Client making booking through Mountain Explorers shall be considered to have read and accepted terms and conditions given above.
Client agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk to the extent that Colourful Indian Holidays acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third-party service providers (Hotels / Flight / Train / Safaris etc and therefore all services provided shall be subject to “as is” and “as available” basis and shall be governed by the terms and conditions under which these services are provided by service providers.
Client agrees that there can be “Force Maj-ure” circumstances accruing out of acts of God, fire, weather, epidemic, road jam, technical issues, etc. In such an event Colourful Indian Holidays shall not be liable to pay any compensation, refund, interest or damages and shall have the right to change a schedule, booking, itinerary in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being of the customer.