One of India’s most well-known trekking summits is Friendship Peak. At a height of 5,289m the Friendship Peak is one of the top spots to visit in Kullu. The area is regarded as a trekking paradise. This location’s panoramic vista is a visual delight you won’t soon forget. One of the toughest treks in Himachal Pradesh is this one. Since the terrain is so harsh, only individuals with previous trekking experience are permitted to attempt this challenging task.
Here, one can see the stunning Solan Valley, which is home to alpine meadows, dense woods, and vibrant orchards. From the summit, you can see the little streams winding around the valley.
A two-hour journey from Manali brings you to Solang Valley, where the trip begins. You must then begin climbing the mountain until you reach Bakarthach. You must hike until you reach the base camps after passing through a dense forest and a valley that is covered in lush greenery. Two base camps are located on the route to Friendship Peak. The hike concludes in Manali after reversing its direction downhill after reaching the summit.
- Transfer from Manali campsite till return day
- Accommodation tent & campsite (dua & triple sharing basis)
- All meals from day 1 Dinner till day 8 lunch
- Expert IMF certified guides
- Triple & double sharing tents
- Toilet tents
- Forest permit
- Travel insurance
- Sleeping bag & matt
- Ice equipments
- Medical support
- All the required permits and paperwork
- Transportation till campsite
- Thermal & warm clothing
- Personal luggage transport during trek
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion.
- About Dhundi: Altitude 2850m | Drive from campsite will be 30Kms or 1 Hr
- About Lady leg: 3kms distance, 5 Hrs | Altitude 3900m