Kathmandu Valley tour
Kathmandu city tour is a popular and most renowned destination of Nepal preferred by many tourists regarded rich in ancient and cultural relics.Kathmandu is most preferred destination for tourists as it is the melting point for individuals of different races, religions and ethnic background. The valley is known to be in the shape of bowl encircled by four mountains containing three districts, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur.
The famous city consists of seven World Heritage Sites where cultural heritage is the principal identity. The cultural city is the center of faith for people from religious background which provides shelter for monasteries, stupas, temples, wooden arts and articrafts. The valley is well reflected in cultural patterns and district civilization. Here are some UNESCO listed world heritage sites explained below for detailed information.
- Welcome drink on Arrival(Nonalcoholic)
- Arrival and departures Transfer.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation at respective hotel on mention basis.
- Arrival and departure transfer and sightseeing by A/C Vehicle
- Vehicles are not to be at disposal and are available as per itinerary only (point-topoint basis
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary by private Air
- condition vehicle.
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- All current government taxes as applicable
- International Flight Airfare.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Expenses of personal Nature.
- Personal Insurance.
- Travel Insurance Fee.
- Personal expenses, tipping and any other services which are not mentioned in the above inclusion.
- Other Services not mentioned in cost including.
- Expenses due to the situation beyond our control (Such as; landslides, natural calamities, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.) Adventure
- activities in Pokhara : White river rafting ,Paragliding, Bungee jumping ,Zip flyer , Altra flight , ABC Helicopter ride on own Cost.
- Arrive in Kathmandu - upon arrival our airport representative will meet, assist and transfer to Hotel.
- Welcome drink at hotel and proceed for briefing regarding the program.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu
- Early morning after breakfast proceed for full-day sightseeing tours.
- Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City, Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhnath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site KATHMANDU DURBAR SQUARE is one of three squares in Nepal's Kathmandu Valley.
- Durbar Square (durbar translates to "palace" or "a prince's court") is an important location for Buddhist and Hindu rituals, holy ceremonies, royal events, and kingly coronations.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, surrounded by fountains, ancient statues, small ponds, and a series of courtyards such as Mohan Chok and Sundari Chok, is a meditative, religious site for spiritual seekers.
- The Swayambhu Purana claims that the valley was completely covered by a huge lake from which a lotus sprouted. The name Swayambhu, which means "Self-Created," began to be used for the valley. The name derives from a perpetual, self-existent flame (svyabhu), over which a later-erected spa was constructed. This stupa is the oldest of its kind in Nepal and has numerous shrines and monasteries on its premises. With the inclusion of Hindu temples and deities on this Buddhist site, the stupa has served as a symbol of faith and unity for millennia.
- Boudhanath stupa is one of the most important pilgrimage site of Nepal listed as the largest stupas in the world and UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979. The best time for visiting Boudhanath are mornings and evenings, as you can follow the pilgrims around the stupa. In the evening, during the sunset, the atmosphere is particularly mystical.
- Pashupatinath Temple is most revered Hindu temple in Nepal which is situated on the banks of holy river Bagmati. This temple lies 5km to the east of city center. Millions of Hindus visit the temple each year to pray and worship Pashupatinath as it is stunning and revered location worth seeing. If you ever travel to Kathmandu, Nepal, make sure you experience this breathtaking ritual.