Kasol Sightseeing tour
Kasol is a small village located in the Parvati Valley of Himachal Pradesh, India. It has gained popularity as a tourist destination in recent years due to its natural beauty, trekking opportunities, and serene atmosphere. Here is some information about Kasol:
- Location: Kasol is situated in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, about 42 kilometers away from Kullu town and approximately 75 kilometers from Manali. It is located at an elevation of around 1,580 meters above sea level.
- Scenic Beauty: Kasol is known for its stunning natural landscapes. The village is surrounded by lush green forests, snow-capped mountains, and the gushing Parvati River. The picturesque views and tranquility of the place make it an ideal getaway for nature lovers.
- Trekking: Kasol serves as a base for various trekking routes in the Parvati Valley. Popular treks include Kheerganga, Tosh, Malana, and Rasol. These treks offer breathtaking views of the Himalayas, waterfalls, and meadows, and provide an opportunity to explore the remote villages and experience the local culture.
- Backpacking Culture: Kasol has gained fame for its vibrant backpacking culture. It attracts travelers from around the world, especially backpackers and adventure seekers. The village has a bohemian and laid-back atmosphere with numerous cafes, guesthouses, and shops catering to the needs of backpackers.
- Accommodation and Dining: Kasol offers a range of accommodation options, including guesthouses, hotels, and campsites. The village has a variety of eateries and cafes serving different cuisines. Israeli cuisine is particularly popular in Kasol, with many cafes offering Israeli dishes like hummus, falafel, and shakshuka.
- Nearby Attractions: Kasol is close to several attractions that can be explored during your visit. Manikaran Sahib, located around 4 kilometers from Kasol, is a famous Sikh pilgrimage site known for its hot springs. Tosh village, Chalal village, and the ancient village of Malana are also popular nearby destinations.
- Weather: The weather in Kasol varies throughout the year. Summers (April to June) are pleasant with temperatures ranging from 15°C to 30°C. Monsoons (July to September) bring rainfall, which can make trekking routes slippery. Winters (October to February) are cold, with temperatures dropping below freezing point and occasional snowfall.
- Pick and Drop Services from Delhi to Delhi
- Breakfast & dinner on all stay locations
- Green tax
- Triple & quad sharing all stays.
- On ground support
- Travel expenses till reporting location
- Extra meal which are not mentioned in inclusion
- Other adventure activities
- Daily lunch
- Anything which is not included in inclusion
- Depart from Delhi or Chandigarh at 5AM by private vehicle.
- You can select multiple vehicle options in booking section as per your group size.
- Arrive in Mahadev camping Kasol by evening.
- Check into your accommodation and take some rest.
- Explore the local market and enjoy the charming ambiance of the village.
- Visit the banks of the Parvati River and enjoy the serene surroundings.
- Meal: Dinner
- Start early and head to Barshaini, the starting point of the Kheerganga trek.
- Embark on a moderate trek through lush forests, waterfalls, and picturesque landscapes.
- Reach the Kheerganga top, known for its hot springs and stunning views.
- Spend some time relaxing in the hot springs and camping overnight in tents.
- Meals: Breakfast, pack lunch & dinner
- After breakfast, descend from Kheerganga to Barshaini.
- From there, take a short drive to Tosh village, another beautiful destination in Parvati Valley.
- Explore Tosh, known for its traditional Himachali houses and scenic beauty.
- Enjoy the tranquility of the village and savor local cuisine.
- Meals: Breakfast & dinner
- If you're interested in exploring more, you can plan a day trip to Malana village.
- Malana is a unique village known for its distinct culture and traditions.
- Visit the village and interact with the locals while respecting their customs and privacy.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty and return to Kasol in the evening & stay.
- Meals: Breakfast & dinner
- Take a leisurely walk to the nearby Chalal village, known for its hippie culture and alternative vibe.
- Explore the village and enjoy a riverside walk along the Parvati River.
- Set up a riverside camp and spend a relaxing evening by the bonfire.
- Back to Kasol hotel & stay
- Visit Manikaran, a famous pilgrimage site known for its hot springs and Gurudwara.
- Take a dip in the hot springs and enjoy a meal at the langar (community kitchen) at the Gurudwara.
- Bid farewell to Kasol and depart for your onward journey.
- Meal: Breakfast