Paragliding in Manali
Paragliding is a recreational and competitive adventure sport that involves flying a paraglider. A lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider with no rigid primary structure. Pilots sit in harnesses or lie on their backs in cocoon-like “pods” suspended under fabric wings. The shape of the wing is maintained by the suspension lines, the pressure of the air entering the openings in front of the wing, and the aerodynamic forces of the air flowing on the outside.
We have expert paragliding pilots & one of the best paragliding point at Dobhi in Himachal Pradesh. Paragliding point is 200 m away from our Dobhi camping site. This ride will be of 10-12 mins in total, which is one of the longest fly of this region. Cost also includes GoPro video of gliding which would be of 1.2Gb size.
- 10-12 Mins high fly
- Gliding equipments
- Transportaion till paragliding point by Camper Vehicle travel
- Certified glider
- GoPro high quality video
- Any extra stay expenses
- Transportation to our office location
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion
- Arrive at Mountain Explorers Red bull Paragliding & river rafting point.
- Location is given on google map.
- Registration & risk form fill-up.
- Transfer to the starting point by vehicle.
- 10-12 Mins gliding fly along with Go Pro video clip.
- Return to the reporting point by vehicle.