Beas Kund Trek
Beas Kund Trek The headwaters of the Beas River lie at an altitude of 3700m, surrounded by the towering mountains of the Solan Valley. The starting point for this trek is Solang Nalaar. This is Manali’s great destination among avid travellers, as it offers great sports such as skiing and paragliding. Beas Kund is an emerald blue lake and the headwaters of his Beas River in the Solang Valley surrounded by many towering mountains. Hikers are taken on an unforgettable journey through meadows and alpine mountains that are entirely composed of nature’s canvas. The major Himachal mountains visible from the Beas Kund Trail include Friendship Peak, Shitidhar, Ladakhi and Hanuman Tibba.
- Along the way, you’ll come across numerous streams carved out by melting glaciers.
- Camp in enchanting meadows like Dundi along the way.
- Take in stunning views of the Dhaulada and Ping Pranjal ranges. Some Himalayan peaks like Friendship Peak, Ladakh Peak, Hanuman Tivah, Sitdhar, Indrasen, Deo Tivah.
- Discover a rich variety of flora and fauna and walk through pine, walnut and birch groves.
- Perfect for short summer hikes, it has everything you need for outdoor hiking.
- Transfer from Manali campsite till return day
- Accommodation tent & campsite (dual & triple sharing basis)
- All meals from day 1 lunch till day 4 lunch
- Expert IMF certified guides
- Triple & double sharing tents
- Forest permit
- Travel insurance
- Sleeping bag & matt
- Ice equipment
- Medical support
- All the required permits and paperwork
- Transportation till campsite
- Thermal & warm clothing
- Personal luggage transport during trek
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion.
- Mountain Explorers Dobhi campsite: Kullu-Manali Highway NH3
- Drive- 2Hrs | Trek- 5 to 6Hrs
- Distance: 6Kms | Trek: 4-5Hrs
- Trek: 13Kms | Time: 6Hrs